Significant sales of graphene products are expected to develop between 2013 and 2018. The market is projected to be worth almost $195 million by 2018, reaching $1.3 billion by 2023, with a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 47.1% from 2018 to 2023.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for graphene, with coverage of graphene technologies and applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013 and 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
- Discussion of graphene technologies which are likely to achieve significant commercial sales in the next five to ten years and quantitative estimates of potential sales.
- Information specific to graphene technologies, largely nontechnical in nature.
- Findings concerning the market including the availability of government and corporate research funding for different technologies and applications.
GLOBAL MARKET FOR GRAPHENE-BASED PRODUCTS 2012-2023
Source: BCC Research
Download Report Overview
SCOPE AND FORMAT
The report addresses emerging global markets for graphene, including the applications listed below:
- Computing/data processing.
- Data storage.
- Thermal management.
- Solar cells.
- Sensing and imaging.
- Structural materials.
- Miscellaneous other applications.
The study format includes and/or addresses the following major elements:
- Executive summary.
- General properties of graphene.
- Historical milestones in the development of graphene.
- Emerging and developmental graphene technologies and applications that have the greatest commercial potential through 2023.
- Detailed market estimates and projections for each application and material during the period from 2013 to 2018.
- General assessment of expected market trends in the longer term (2018 to 2023).
- Companies that are producing or developing commercial graphene applications.
- Patent analysis.
Andrew McWilliams, the author of this report, is a partner in the Boston-based international technology and marketing consulting firm, 43rd Parallel LLC. He is the author of a number of other BCC Research market opportunity reports on advanced materials technologies, including the previous edition of this report. He is also the author of AVM067B – Metamaterials: Technologies and Global Markets; AVM066C – Superconductors: Technologies and Global Markets; AVM038E – Advanced Structural Carbon Products: Fibers, Foams & Composites; NAN017F – Nanostructured Materials: Electronic/Magnetic/Optoelectronic; AVM050B – Smart and Interactive Textiles; AVM015F – High-Performance Ceramic Coatings: Markets and Technologies; AVM025G – Diamond, Diamond-Like and CBN Films and Coating Products; NAN015F – Advanced Ceramics and Nanoceramic Powders; and NAN036B – Nanotechnology for Photonics: Global Markets.
Download Report Overview