10 Reports in Safety and Security
The global video surveillance and VSaaS components market will grow from $19.5 billion in 2015 to $50 billion in 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.7% for the period of 2015- 2020.
The global market for data center security products reached $5.6 billion in 2014. The market is expected to increase from nearly $6.4 billion in 2015 to $12.1 billion in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8% for 2015-2020.
The major U.S. forensic products and services market reached $10.9 billion in 2012. This market is expected to grow to $11.2 billion in 2013 and nearly $16.3 billion in 2018, a compound annual growth CAGR of 7.8% for the period 2013 to 2018.
The scope of this report is focused on a select 10 companies in forensic technologies. This is in many ways a selected due diligence of the key companies and drivers in the forensic technology market sector.
The global market for ECBN hazard monitoring, decontamination and personal protective equipment was valued at $148.3 billion in 2012 and is expected to increase to $193.7 billion in 2014 and then to $387.9 billion in 2019, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.9% over the five-year period from 2014 to 2019.
The total market demand for surveillance equipment reached nearly $80 billion in 2011 and $81.3 billion in 2012. It will further grow to $127.6 billion by 2017, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% between 2012 and 2017.
The global market for mobile location technologies reached $22.5 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach $25.1 billion in 2011. It will further grow to $36.3 billion in 2016 for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% between 2011 and 2016.
BCC estimates that total sales of forensic products and services were nearly $10.1 billion in 2010 and that sales will grow at a 9.4% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) through 2016 to more than $17 billion.
This BCC Research report analyzes the burgeoning market for new technologies that are used in surveillance and security applications. It is broken down by major individual country markets such as those in Western Europe, North America and Asia/Pacific and includes forecasts through 2015.
Research report on the Global Markets for Surveillance and Monitoring of Explosive, Chemical, Biological and Nuclear Hazards. Includes forecasts through 2014
1 Upcoming Reports in Safety and Security
Forensic Technologies: New and Growing Markets
This report provides:
- An overview of new and growing markets for forensic technologies
- Analyses of forensic technologies market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Information on all areas of the forensics market including: identification of current and future technologies, products, market segments/end markets, and government and regulatory agencies
- Information on major patents filed
- Information on participating companies in light of technological strengths and weaknesses, relative market share, marketing strengths and innovative marketing practices