Therapeutics for Women's Health: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for women’s health therapeutics will grow from nearly $33.0 billion in 2015 to nearly $40.6 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% for the period of 2015-2020.
- An overview of the global market for women's health therapeutics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Information on women's health disorder types including infertility, endometriosis, postmenopausal osteoporosis, menopause, and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Detailed analysis of annual costs as well discussion on branded vs. generic options.
- Specifics on market factors such as drivers, restraints, and competition.
- Information on marketed as well as pipeline drugs and therapies.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This report is an analytical business tool whose primary purpose is to describe the thorough evaluation of the global market for women’s health therapeutics. The format of the study is organized around the following topics:
- Detailed study around women’s diseases such as endometriosis, postmenopausal osteoporosis, menopause, breast cancer and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Disease incidence and prevalence.
- Regulatory structure.
- Market characterization, unmet need, market size and segmentation.
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2020.
- Competition and market shares.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with description, regulatory status and clinical trials.
- Observations and conclusions regarding the future of women’s health therapeutics market.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
Dr. Ritu Thakur is an independent consultant based in New Delhi, India with 10+ years of experience in consulting, business/market research, business & report writing, analytics, content development & management and translation. She has prior work experience with Panasonic (Healthcare Division), GlobalData (U.K.-based market research firm) and several other development stage/early stage companies including Biovo, Diabesity, Medibrane, ScaleThings, EndoGI, Ramot Biomedical Eng and NeverWet. In her previous assignments, she has delivered hundreds of small to large scale custom projects on pharmaceutical, medical and biotechnology subjects. She has developed reports for BCC Research for more than four years and has worked as an author for healthcare and other related industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices.
- Bariatric Surgery: Global Markets for Services and Devices (HLC153B).
- Wearable Medical Devices: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC192A).
- Global Markets for Emerging Medical Device Technologies (HLC191A).
- Needle-Free Devices: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC178A).
- Medication Automation: Systems, Technologies and Global Markets (PHM182A).
- Smart Pills: Applications and Global Markets (PHM181A).