Global Markets for Geothermal Energy
The global market for geothermal power generation was nearly $12.2 billion in 2014. The market is expected to reach nearly $20.8 billion by 2020 from $12.9 billion in 2015, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.0% from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of the global markets for geothermal energy, which is dissipated through the earth’s surface largely by conduction and convection
- Analyses global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- A look at how geothermal energy is utilized in either heat pumps, direct heat, or indirect approaches
- Examples of direct geothermal energy usagesuch as pace-heating, industrial process heating, greenhouse heating, as well as others
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The scope of this report is broad and covers many types and technologies of geothermal energy used globally. The market is broken down into major types, regions, applications and technologies. Energy generation forecasts from 2015 through 2020 are given for each major type of the geothermal energy market, with their technologies and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets and explains the major global drivers, the current trends, major challenges and the regional dynamics of the market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the geothermal energy industry globally, and discusses the market share of the major players by region.
This report has been developed by the market research analysts at BizImpact Knowledge Services LLP, a market research and services company. The project has been managed by Aneesh Kumar, a partner in the company, along with input from various subject matter experts. Aneesh Kumar has more than nine years of experience in handling various custom research projects and has worked with a multinational company on various research assignments on global markets.