The global market for biopsy devices reached $1.4 billion in 2013. This market is further expected to grow to $1.5 billion in 2014 and $1.9 billion in 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% over the five year period, 2013 to 2018.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global biopsy devices market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Segmented analyses based on devices, therapeutic segments, and geographies.
- Analyses of key strategies, competitive insights, and developments of key companies in the market.
- Information on both the challenges that must be addressed and opportunities that can be leveraged by market participants.
- Evaluation of key and relevant patents.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.
Download Report Overview
GLOBAL MARKET FOR BIOPSY DEVICES BY REGION, 2012-2018
Source: BCC Research
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This research report presents an in–depth analysis of the global biopsy devices market by device, therapeutic segments and geographic markets. The report includes key devices such as breast biopsy devices, CNB (core needle biopsy) devices, fine needles, gastro intestinal (GI) biopsy devices, robotic guidance systems technologies involved in thermal ablation techniques and non–thermal ablation techniques. The report will also discuss the market by type of procedure, such as trends and market estimates of key therapeutic areas such as breast cancer, gastro–intestinal cancer, lung cancer, and cervical cancer, among others. The report will focus on key display technologies used in the process of biopsy such as ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) and others. The report also reviews the supply chain from manufacturers to surgeons. The report excludes drugs used in the process of biopsy and any device that is used in the cancer treatment process.
Yojana Jeevane has more than four years of experience in market intelligence and business research. She has experience in the healthcare domain with respect to medical devices, the life sciences market and chemical domain. She has frequently delivered research services that contain strategic recommendations to assist market players in making beneficial decisions. Yojana holds a B.Sc degree in Biotechnology and a MBA degree in Marketing.
Download Report Overview