The total market for reproductive technologies and products is estimated to achieve revenues of nearly $16.1 billion in 2013. In 2018, the forecasted revenues will likely reach $19.6 billion, demonstrating a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1%.
This report provides:
- An overview of the market for human reproductive technologies.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Examinations of market sizes in the categories of infertility, artificial reproductive technologies, fertility diagnostics, contraception, and sexual dysfunction, with a division of markets according to treatment type and indication.
- Evaluations of pipeline products and technologies.
- Patent analysis.
TOTAL REVENUES OF GLOBAL REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND PRODUCTION AT ESTIMATED MANUFACTURERS’ SALES LEVELS, 2011-2018
Source: BCC Research
Download Report Overview
SCOPE OF STUDY
The report is designed to be a comprehensive business tool to provide an in-depth look at the markets for reproductive drugs and technologies. The geographic scope of the report is global. The report reviews male and female reproductive health, presents standard pharmaceutical treatments and devices, and reviews technologies associated with reproductive health. The report also explores market size, identifies market participants and investigates pipeline products and technologies.
The global market for reproductive technologies and products is divided into categories by treatment type and indication as follows.
- Infertility market—male and female factors, pharmaceuticals and future advancements.
- Assistive reproductive technologies.
- Fertility diagnostics.
- Contraception—pharmaceuticals and devices.
- Sexual dysfunction—pharmaceuticals and devices.
Each area is covered in detail, describing the disorder or treatment involved, identifying current products and treatments in the market in the base year 2013, measuring current market size and identifying current and potential market drivers, forecasting for 2018, assessing current and potential competitors and identifying current competitor market shares for the base year of 2013.
Mary Anne Crandall is a Medical Analyst, specializing in the pharmaceuticals industry for 20 years, currently working on a Ph.D. She has completed several in-depth studies on various medical topics requiring both expertise and knowledge of the industry.
Download Report Overview