The global market for pulmonary drug delivery technologies reached $32.4 billion in 2013 and is expected to grow to $43.9 billion in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2%.
This report provides:
- A detailed overview and thorough analysis of the present and future global markets for pulmonary drug delivery technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Identification of emerging pulmonary drug delivery technologies, particularly with regard to inhaled drug delivery systems
- Information on technological developments, product innovations, and recent strategic industry activities of major players across different product categories
- Examination of devices currently being used for drug delivery to the lungs, new developments, spending trends, and revenue prospects for these technologies
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.
GLOBAL MARKET FOR PULMONARY DRUG DELIVERY TECHNOLOGIES, THROUGH 2018
Source: BCC Research
Download Report Overview
SCOPE AND FORMAT
The report reviews global markets for pulmonary drug delivery technologies and new developments, and forecasts trends for use of current drug/devices systems for pulmonary drug delivery and safety and toxicology through 2018. The report presents important drug/device and technologies, latest developments, market share by drug/device and drug and disease type, current products on the market, market share by company or product, and statistical information for types of respiratory diseases prevalent worldwide, with special emphasis on the U.S. market.
The report also includes current issues and trends affecting the industry including costs, and factors influencing demand will be discussed. The report covers products in development, new technologies, trends, alliances, patents and mergers. The report offers market data with respect to segments and geography. It also provides market trends with respect to drivers, restraints and opportunities.
Usha Nagavarapu is an experienced pharmaceutical professional with scientific and alliance development experience. She has more than 10 years of drug and device product development and alliance management experience. She has managed preclinical discovery programs from target identification through design of Phase I testing, including Investigational New Drug (IND)-enabling studies, and assisted out-licensing and portfolio development activities. Strong focus areas include oncology, dermatology, and cardiovascular diseases. She also has extensive experience working with early startups to fulfill operational obligations while minimizing overall operational cost and burdens.
Download Report Overview