Global Markets for Telemedicine Technologies
The global telehome and telemedicine market reached $13.8 billion 2012. This market is expected to grow to $16.1 billion 2013 and $35.1 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 16.9%.
- An in-depth analysis of the global telemedicine market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compounds annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Coverage of telemedicine hardware providers, software providers, telecom and networking companies, healthcare companies, health insurance providers, and many more.
- Explorations into the ways in which collaborative healthcare can be better and more economically implemented through telemedicine.
- Examination of the new technological developments as well as the latest business trends developing in the telemedicine market.
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market.
This report focuses on global markets for telemedicine technologies and services. The discussion is organized into 13 chapters and three appendices, as shown below:
- Telemedicine Overview.
- Telemedicine Technologies and Global Markets (including analysis of key patents).
- Telemedicine Applications.
- Economics of Telemedicine.
- Stakeholders: Opportunities Analysis.
- Consolidation and Ownership Trends.
- North American Markets.
- EU Markets.
- Japanese Market.
- Other Geographical Markets.
- Appendix A: Company Profiles.
- Appendix B: List of Telemedicine Programs Studied.
- Appendix C: Acronyms.
Andrew McWilliams spent more than 25 years as a consultant with Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company and A.T. Kearny focused on manufacturing before segueing into research analysis. He has been covering myriad technology categories for BCC Research for more than 15 years. McWilliams has a BA from Princeton University and an MA from Harvard University. He has worked in more than 40 countries and he resides in the greater Boston area.