The global telehome and telemedicine market reached $13.8 billion 2012. This market is expected to grow to $16.1 billion 2013 and $35.1 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 16.9%.
This report provides:
- An in-depth analysis of the global telemedicine market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compounds annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Coverage of telemedicine hardware providers, software providers, telecom and networking companies, healthcare companies, health insurance providers, and many more.
- Explorations into the ways in which collaborative healthcare can be better and more economically implemented through telemedicine.
- Examination of the new technological developments as well as the latest business trends developing in the telemedicine market.
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market.
Download Report Overview
FORECAST FOR THE GLOBAL TELEHOME AND TELEHOSPITAL SERVICE MARKET, 2012 AND 2018
Source: BCC Research
SCOPE AND FORMAT
This report focuses on global markets for telemedicine technologies and services. The discussion is organized into 13 chapters and three appendices, as shown below:
- Telemedicine Overview.
- Telemedicine Technologies and Global Markets (including analysis of key patents).
- Telemedicine Applications.
- Economics of Telemedicine.
- Stakeholders: Opportunities Analysis.
- Consolidation and Ownership Trends.
- North American Markets.
- EU Markets.
- Japanese Market.
- Other Geographical Markets.
- Appendix A: Company Profiles.
- Appendix B: List of Telemedicine Programs Studied.
- Appendix C: Acronyms.
The author of the original report on which this update is based is Sandeep Sugla. Sandeep holds a bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering and has six years of research experience in pharmaceuticals, healthcare, medical equipment and biotechnology.
The analyst responsible for updating the report is Andrew McWilliams, a partner at 43rd Parallel LLC, a Boston-based international technology and marketing consulting firm. Mr. McWilliams is the author of numerous BCC Research studies, including many related to telemedicine, such as HLC054C Global Markets and Technologies for Home Medical Equipment; HLC082A Emerging Markets for Advanced Medical Technologies; HLC066B Medical Automation Technologies, Products, and Markets; HLC048D Healthcare Information Technology; HLC038C Patient Monitoring; HLC036E Medical Robotics and Computer-Assisted Surgery: The Global Market; HLC047D Disabled and Elderly Assistive Technologies; and HLC124A Emerging Diagnostic Technologies in the Changing U.S. Market
Download Report Overview