Drone Technology and Global Markets
The global drone market is expected to grow from $639.9 million in 2014 to $725.5 million in 2015. This market is further expected to grow to $1.2 billion by 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% for the forecast period, 2015-2020.
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for drones, classified on the basis of traveling environment into Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Surface Vehicles and Unmanned Marine Vehicles (AUVs).
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Analyses of the market by type, by application, by technology, by component and by geography.
- Details discussing the current and future trends and analysis based on various competitive technologies.
- Information on the market's value chain as well as competitive landscape.
- Relevant patent analysis.
- Profiles of leading players and their key developments and strategies.
The drone market is segmented into four categories:
- Type: Unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs), unmanned surface vehicles (USVs), unmanned marine vehicles (UMVs) and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
- Application: Logistics and warehousing, defense, healthcare, field operations and entertainment.
- Subsystem: Control system, software, data links, training and simulation.
- Region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia, and rest of Commonwealth Independent States (CIS). Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others. The Rest of the World (ROW) segment includes the Middle East, Africa and South America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the drone market, this report includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for the market’s key players.
Sinha G. holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics, semiconductors, photonics, chemicals and communications markets, and he helps clients understand these markets in a concise and intellectual manner. He has researched various markets for several years, including electronics, semiconductors, chemicals, photonics and information technology. Specific market research reports have covered quantum dots, ultrafast lasers, VCSELS, UV-cured resins and metrology.