BCC research estimates that the global environmental sensor and monitoring business will grow from $13.2 billion in 2014 to nearly $17.6 billion in 2019, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% for the period of 2014 to 2019.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for environmental sensing and monitoring technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Information on emerging growth areas, such as large-scale monitoring networks.
- Breakdowns of sensor applications into categories including temperature sensing, moisture detection, and biological and chemical detection.
- Company profiles, including overseas manufacturers as well as development stage companies in which the most innovative technologies are originating.
- Relevant patent activity analysis.
Download Report Overview
GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL SENSOR AND MONITORING BUSINESS BY MARKET CATEGORY, 2014 AND 2019
Source: BCC Research
SCOPE OF STUDY
This BCC study focuses on key environmental sensor technologies and applications. It also provides data regarding the size and growth of numerous sensor markets, company profiles, and industry trends. Cutting edge developments, research priorities, and potential business opportunities are also examined.
This report covers:
- The environmental sensor industry and its structure, and the many companies involved in providing these products.
- Emerging growth areas, such as large-scale monitoring networks.
- Development stage companies in which the most innovative technologies are originating.
- Markets for environmental sensors, including passive, active, electromechanical and semiconductors.
- Sensor applications in temperature sensing, moisture detection, and biological and chemical detection.
- Company profiles, including overseas manufacturers.
- Patent activity.
Project Analyst Kevin Gainer is the former Managing Editor of the BCC journal Energy. He holds both B.A. and M.A. degrees in Quantitative Economic Analysis, as well as a minor in Environmental Science, and has 25 years of economics and market research experience, including nine years as an energy analyst at the American Electric Power Corporation. He is the author of five published books, as well as dozens of technical papers, analyses and studies published in conference proceedings and many unpublished within corporations. He has worked as a Project Analyst at BCC Research since 1995 and has authored many BCC technology market research reports.
Download Report Overview