General Laboratory Equipment: Global Markets
The global market for general labware was valued at nearly $4.9 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $5.4 billion in 2015 and $9.4 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.7% from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of the global market for general labware equipment, including coverage of sample preparation, lab automation, general laboratory equipment, controlled environment and personnel protection, cleaning and purification, and thermal conditioning.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015 and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Discussion of key market participants, extensive product segments, supporting technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence, and geographic trends.
- An in-depth patent analysis that will focus on extensive technological trends across years and countries, such as the U.S., Europe, and Japan.
- Examination of regulations, government policies, environment clearances, and CE Mark/FDA approvals.
- Evaluation of the market by end users, inclucing biotechnology/life sciences research, clinical laboratories, and forensics.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the labware market by products, materials and end users. This report includes general laboratory equipment ranging from beakers to lab storage containers used in pharmaceutical and biotechnology, clinical and diagnostic, and forensic laboratories. This report will discuss manufacturers and suppliers based on their product portfolios, recent developments and core strategies adopted to enhance their market segment in the general labware market. The in-depth patent analysis in this report will focus on providing extensive technological trends spanning years and geographies such as the U.S., Europe and Japan.
The labware market addressed in this report has been analyzed for the four main global areas of North America, Europe, Asia and ROW.
This report excludes other laboratory equipment such as robotics, controlled environment and personnel protection, cleaning and purification (labware cleaning methods are included) and thermal conditioning. The application of general labware in other industrial segments such as food safety, manufacturing and process industries, safety and security, material sciences, etc. are excluded from the scope of the study.
Bhavna Joshi has more than six years of healthcare domain experience. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. After earning her MBA (marketing and finance stream) from Chennai University (India), she worked with major market research firms.
Bhavna Joshi has authored several market research studies in the healthcare domain. Some of these include:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of OTC diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), IP surveillance and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.