Global Markets for Medical Enclosures
The global medical device enclosure market reached $2.1 billion in 2015. The market should reach nearly $2.3 billion in 2016 and over $3.3 billion by 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for medical enclosures.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Coverage of the types, needs, benefits, limitations and regulations of the market.
- A geographical breakdown by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and rest of world (ROW).
- A close look at medical enclosure types including: Metallic (mild-steel, stainless steel, aluminum) and non-metallic (silicone rubber, polyurethane, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), fiberglass).
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Suppliers of medical device enclosures and supporting analysis based on market share, product types, and geography.
The scope of this report is broad and covers different types of medical enclosures and their applications in medical devices. The market is broken down by materials used, applications in medical devices and regional markets. Revenue forecasts from 2016 to 2021 are given for each major type of material, medical device application and regional market, and the estimated values are derived from the manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional medical enclosure markets; it explains the major market drivers of the global medical enclosure industry, current trends within the industry, major applications and the regional dynamics of the global medical enclosure market.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape, which includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global medical enclosure industry.
The market research analysts at BizImpact Knowledge Services LLP, a market research and services company, have developed this report. The project is managed by Aneesh Kumar, a partner in the company, along with input from various subject matter experts. Aneesh Kumar has more than nine years of experience in handling various custom research projects and has worked with a multinational company on various research assignments on global markets.