Cranes: Technologies and Global Markets
The global crane market will grow from $26.6 billion in 2012 to $29.3 billion in 2013. Market revenue is forecast to increase at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% from 2013 to 2018, totaling $41.0 billion in 2018.
- An overview of the global market for cranes used for lifting and lowering heavy materials, and cranes most commonly used in the construction, manufacturing, and transportation industries.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the period 2013 and 2018.
- Identification of crane types such as mobile (truck-mounted, floating, rough-terrain, railroad, all-terrain, crawler, aerial, and side-lift), marine and port, and fixed (telescopic, self-erecting, tower, level-luffing, overhead, gantry, jib, bulk-handling, deck, stacker, and loader).
- Discussion of the historic market for cranes according to different categories.
- Examinations of global demand, key developments, industry trends, and the dynamic growth of the Chinese crane market.
The scope of this report is broad and covers several types of cranes used globally; it is broken down by three major types and further by their subtypes, regional markets and major players in each of these submarkets. Revenue forecasts from 2013 to 2018 are given for each of these market segments and subsegments.
The report also includes a discussion of major players across each of the subsegments within each of the three major crane markets; it explains the major market drivers of the global crane industry, current trends within the industry and major end-user industries within the global crane market.
The report concludes with a special focus on China, the largest crane market. It covers the growth in the crane industry in the Chinese market, discusses the major players in the market, and the major drivers, trends and end-user industries.
This report has been developed by the market research analysts at BizImpact Knowledge Services LLP, a market research and services company. The project has been managed by Aneesh Kumar, a partner in the company, with input from various subject matter experts. Aneesh Kumar has more than seven years of experience in handling various custom research projects and has worked with a multinational company on various research assignments for global markets.