Epoxy Resins: Applications and Global Markets
The global market for epoxies and hardeners reached $6.5 billion in 2013 and $6.6 billion in 2014. This market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% to $9.0 billion for the period 2014-2019.
- An overview of the global markets and applications for epoxy resins.
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Identification of trends that will affect the use of epoxy resins and their major end-use application markets.
- Information pertaining to the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Breakdowns of data by geography and application.
The scope of this report is broad and covers many different types of epoxy and hardeners used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down by major types of epoxy and hardeners, by region, by applications and by curing agents. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each major type of epoxy and hardeners, with their types and applications, and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for epoxy resins. It explains the major market drivers of the global epoxy resin industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges, and the regional dynamics of the global epoxy and hardeners market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the epoxy resin industry globally, and discusses the market share of the major players by region.
This report has been developed by the market research analysts at BizImpact Knowledge Services LLP, a market research and services company. The project has been managed by Aneesh Kumar, a partner in the company, along with input from various subject matter experts. Aneesh Kumar has more than seven years of experience in handling various custom research projects and has worked with multinational companies such as Deloitte, Aon and Terex on various research assignments on global markets.