Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastics: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for glass fiber reinforced plastics will grow from $31.4 billion in 2014 to nearly $44.4 billion by 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% between 2014 and 2019.
- An overview the global markets and technologies for glass-fiber reinforced plastics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Information on end uses and applications for these materials including things such as storage tanks, house building materials, pipes, and corrosion resistant equipment; and applications including marine, transportation, electromagnetic neutrality, consumer goods, and aerospace & defense applications.
- Breakdowns of the market by major types of glass fiber reinforced plastic, by major region, and by application.
- Discussion covering suppliers of glass fiber reinforced plastic based on market share, product types, and geography.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The scope of this report is broad and covers many different applications of glass fiber reinforced plastic used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down by applications of glass fiber reinforced plastic and by region. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each major type of glass fiber reinforced plastic by application and by region.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for glass fiber reinforced plastic. It explains the major market drivers of the global glass fiber reinforced plastic industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges, and the regional dynamics of the global glass fiber reinforced plastic market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the glass fiber reinforced plastic industry globally, and discusses the market share of the major players by region.
This report has been developed by the market research analysts at BizImpact Knowledge Services LLP, a market research and services company. The project has been managed by Aneesh Kumar, a partner in the company, along with input from various subject matter experts. Aneesh Kumar has more than eight years of experience in handling various custom research projects and has worked with a multinational company on various research assignments concerning global markets.