Global Markets for Plastics Additives
The global market for plastics additives was valued at $48.2 billion in 2015. This market is estimated to grow from nearly $50.6 billion in 2016 to $64.6 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0 % for the period of 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global as well as regional markets for plastics additives.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Information on the supply and pricing of raw materials as well as information concerning the basic feedstock of various plastics additives.
- Information about the environmental and regulatory aspects of different types of plastics additives.
- A look at the effects of various factors on the supply chain, value and demand for plastics additives.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The report has been prepared and presented in a simple, easy-to-understand format with a number of tables and charts/figures. The report provides a detailed study of the applications and global and regional markets for all types of plastics additives as well as the plastics additives industry. The report’s in-depth look at the consolidation and globalization of the plastics processing industry may allow additive manufacturers and suppliers to establish themselves in all the major regions.
The supply and pricing of raw materials and the basic feedstock of various plastics additives have been fluctuating greatly with the run-up in prices of raw materials and energy. This aspect of the plastics processing industry has also been studied and analyzed in detail.
The environmental/regulatory aspects of different types of plastics additives continue to present concerns as well as opportunities to additive suppliers. The effects of these factors on the supply chain, value and demand for additives have also been studied in detail.
The analyst of this report is a mechanical engineer with more than 40 years experience in designing factory layouts and setting up factories. He has set up factories for the production of weighing machines and dynamic balancing machines in India and has experience in the design, production and servicing of the above equipment. He was senior vice president of M/S Schenck Avery Ltd., an Indo-German joint venture, and set up the electronics department for manufacturing various types of electronic weighing and dynamic balancing equipment. He has authored several technology market research reports for BCC Research.