Municipal and Industrial Sludge Treatment and Odor Control: The Global Market
The global sludge treatment and odor control equipment market is estimated to have been worth $6.5 billion in 2013, and is forecast to reach nearly $6.9 billion by year-end 2014. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period, 2014 to 2019, is estimated to be 5.9%. At this rate, the market value will reach $9.2 billion by 2019.
- An overview of the global market for industrial and municipal sludge treatment and odor control equipment and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Information on regulations affecting these markets, market trends, and competitive structures within these markets.
- Insight into the current issues affecting the industry, equipment types, legislation relevant to the markets, and end user requirements affecting developments.
- Comprehensive profiles of companies that are active in various market sectors.
The report examines the market for three categories of sludge treatment equipment and three categories of odor control equipment. These are:
- Sludge digestion.
- Sludge dewatering.
- Sludge drying.
- Physical odor control equipment.
- Chemical odor control equipment.
- Biological odor control equipment.
The study also provides information on:
- The emerging and alternative technologies in these markets.
- Industry structure.
- Five-year projections of market activity.
- Pricing trends and technological trends.
- Research and development activity.
- Governmental legislation.
- Competitive structure and company profiles.
- Developed and developing countries.
During the past 18 years, Susan Hanft has authored more than 40 market research reports for BCC Research in the fields of membrane technology, water and wastewater treatment, and separations used in food and beverage manufacture, medicine and biotechnology.