Organic Foods and Beverages: Global Markets
The global organic food and beverage market was estimated to be worth $80.4 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $161.5 billion by 2018, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.0% from 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the global market for organic food and beverages.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Information various driving factors for the growth of global organic food and beverages market such as increasing health concerns among people, awareness about the harmful effects of pesticide residues in food and its impact on health, rising food scarcity, government support through various subsidies, and increasing trend of standardization for organic foods.
- Discussion on suppliers of organic food and beverage based on market share, product type, new product development, merger& acquisitions, partnerships, and expansion.
- Patent anlysis.
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This market report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes a comparison of organic and conventional food and beverages as well as the organic food and beverages supply chain and market. Organic supplements are also covered in this scope.
BCC analyzed key categories and regions to determine present and future organic food and beverage market status and forecasted growth from 2013-2018. In this report, we also discuss market strategies, patent evaluation, and market driving forces.
Natraj Pandal is the BCC Research analyst for this report. Pandal received a Master of Business Administration degree in marketing and systems and a Bachelor of Science degree from Osmania University in India. Mr. Pandal has more than seven years of experience in business research and market intelligence. He works as a consultant and for syndicated projects in different domains such as chemicals, materials, food and beverage, automotive, aerospace, oil and gas, information technology and telecom, healthcare and sporting goods.