Healthcare-Acquired Infection: Devices, Pharmaceuticals, and Environmental Products
The global market for selected HAI treatments was nearly $12.1. billion in 2012. The market is expected to reach $14.0 billion in 2013 and nearly $20.8 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2%.
- Forecasts of the markets for healthcare-acquired infection (HAI) devices, pharmaceuticals, and therapies by treatment segment and treatment type, including supporting analyses for projections
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018
- Valuable tools for anyone assessing the HAI market and attempting to devise a strategy to successfully compete in the industry
- Background on the structure of the HAI market and the opportunities available as well as the chief challenges it faces
- Information needed to understand the current market and to address the emerging market
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
This report offers forecasts by treatment segment and type of treatment, from 2013 through 2018, including supporting analyses for projections.
The main market segments are analyzed by pharmaceutical treatments, environmental treatments and infection control devices/products.
This report is a valuable tool for anyone assessing the HAI market and attempting to devise a strategy to successfully compete in this market. This report provides background on the structure of the HAI market and the chief challenges and opportunities it faces. It offers the information needed to understand the current market and to address the emerging one.
The report is an invaluable tool for business planners, acquisition specialists, licensing strategists, product managers, market research analysts, investing consultants and others interested in the HAI market, its products, its participants and its future.
Peggy S. Lehr is the BCC Research Analyst of this report. Ms. Lehr holds a BS in Journalism from the University of Colorado, Boulder and an MS in Communication from the University of Denver. Ms. Lehr has worked within the publishing industry for both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations and she specializes in marketing reports on the medical industry. Her latest report, HLC078B Magnetic Resonance Imaging: The Global Market, was published in September 2013.