Portable Gas Detection Systems: Global Markets
The global market for portable gas detectors totaled $1.1 billion in 2015. The market should total $1.4 billion in 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for portable gas detection systems.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- A look at forces driving the market such as increasing fire service, automotive, building automation, petrochemical, industrial, and medical applications.
- Breakdowns of the market by major region, by detection type, by technology, and by end-user application.
- Analysis of the market's other dynamics including restraints and opportunities.
- Evaluation of the regulatory and safety environments and their impact on the market.
- A look at the supplier landscape as well as profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The scope of this report is broad and covers the different types of portable gas detectors. The market is broken down by type of gas detected, type of technology used, end-user applications and regional markets. Revenue forecasts from 2016 through 2021 are provided for each of these segments. Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional markets for portable gas detectors. It explains the major global market drivers and current trends within the industry as well as major applications and regional dynamics.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape, which includes detailed profiles of the major vendors and the market shares of the major players by region.
This report has been developed by the market research analysts at BizImpact Knowledge Services LLP, a market research and services company. The project has been managed by Aneesh Kumar, a partner in the company, along with input from various subject-matter experts. Aneesh Kumar has more than nine years of experience in handling various custom research projects and has worked with a multinational company on various research assignments on global markets.