Antibiotics: Technologies and Global Markets
The global systemic antibiotics market was valued at $39.6 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $41.2 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 0.8%.
- An overview of the global market for systemic antibiotics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Details on the factors most impacting the market, including major market growth inhibitors and catalysts.
- Discussion on important trends and products.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This research report categorizes the systemic antibiotics market into the following segments:
Antibiotics market (human application) by product:
- Second generation.
- Third generation.
- Other antibiotic classes.
Antibiotics market by application:
- Human applications.
- Veterinary applications.
Neha Maliwal, a graduate in biotechnology and a postgraduate in marketing and biotechnology from the University of Pune (India), is the author this study and numerous others, including the analyses of related markets such as radiopharmaceuticals, healthcare business process outsourcing (BPO) and biotechnology instrumentation.
A special mention goes to Silva Quattrocchi, who has a master’s degree in molecular biotechnology from the University of Bologna (Italy), for her input on the antibiotics market.