Global Home Healthcare Market: Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025
Global Home Healthcare Market to Reach $214.98 Billion by 2025
Market Report Coverage - Home Healthcare
- Products (Monitoring Devices, Health Maintenance & Promotion Devices, Diagnostic Devices, IT & Software, and Services (SaaS))
- End User (Independent Homes/Villas, Condominium/Apartments, Elderly Care Homes, and Other Residents)
- Nordic Countries
- South Korea
- Rise of Healthcare Consumerism
- Growth in Adoption of mHealth
- Advances in Wearable Technology
- Remote Monitoring Enabling Anything-as-a-Service
- Connected Devices Causing a Paradigm Shift in the Medtech Landscape
- Growth in the Number of Regional Startups
- Lack of Insurance Coverage for Home Healthcare Services
- Patient Preferences and Prejudice Hampering Adoption Rate
- Lack of Well-Defined Regulations
- Product Expansion
- Home Healthcare Service
- Business Collaborations
- Regional Opportunities
Key Companies Profiled
- Apple, Inc, Alphabet, Inc., Demant, Fitbit, Inc., Garmin Ltd, HK Smartmv Limited, Huami Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Omron Corporation, ResMed, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sonova Holding AG, Withings, Xiaomi Corporation, among others
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How has COVID-19 impacted the global home healthcare market?
- What are the key regulations for the development, commercialization, and adoption of home healthcare devices?
- Which are the leading players that currently hold significant dominance in the global home healthcare market?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of the global home healthcare market to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
- What is the patent landscape of the home healthcare market?
- What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending their major share of research and development (R&D) investment?
- What different business models have been adopted in the home healthcare market?
- What is the current market potential of different types of home healthcare services, and what are the factors deciding the growth potential of home healthcare services for the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different products, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- How many products are in pipeline in different countries in the home healthcare market?
- How does the end-user perception impact the growth of the global home healthcare market?
- Which countries contribute to a major share of the current demand, and which countries hold significant scope for expansion for business activities by players of the global home healthcare market?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global home healthcare market?
Key USPs of the Report
Following are some of the key contents of the report:
- Return on Investment Analysis
This section encompasses a description of the basic-level and advanced0level set-up-cost of home healthcare business.
- Home Healthcare Adoption Curve
This section includes information on adoption curve of home healthcare products in different countries.
- Business Model Analysis
This section comprises information on the key business models deployed in the market by leading players.
- Readiness Index
This section of the report encompasses the readiness index of home healthcare technology in different countries
In addition, the report provides:
- A detailed analysis and growth forecast (2021-2025) for different market segments
- Recent developments and trends in the global market landscape
- Factors promoting and inhibiting the market growth
- Case studies to assess the delivery models and strategies adopted by some of the highly funded players in the market
The market for home healthcare has grown significantly over the years. Furthermore, the development of connected medical devices and software has propelled the growth of the field. Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic has played a key role in changing the perception of home healthcare, especially in emerging economies such as India.
Scope of the Global Home Healthcare Market
The purpose of the study is to enable the reader to gain a holistic view of the global home healthcare market, by each of the segments mentioned above.
The report constitutes an in-depth analysis of the global home healthcare market, including a thorough analysis of the products. The study also provides market and business-related information on various end users and countries.
Key Companies in the Global Home Healthcare Market
Some of the key players contributing to the global home healthcare market include Apple, Inc, Alphabet, Inc., Demant, Fitbit, Inc., Garmin Ltd, HK Smartmv Limited, Huami Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Omron Corporation, ResMed, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sonova Holding AG, Withings, Xiaomi Corporation, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.