283 Reports in Healthcare
The global radiopharmaceutical and therapeutics market should reach $22.0 billion by 2023 from $14.1 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2% for the period of 2018 to 2023.
This special report provides a general overview of the orthopedic trauma fixation devices global markets and discusses the prospective growth opportunities. The coverage provides a focused view and articulates the challenges that need to be addressed for orthopedic trauma fixation devices to succeed in the global market.
Over the last year, a new $1.1 billion category of tech emerged with the purpose of helping women understand their health and well-being better than ever before: Femtech. As women have come to view fertility as a measure of their overall health—an interest no longer reserved exclusively for the prenatal set—more companies are disrupting the process of fertility awareness and contraception, as mbg investigated earlier this year, making cycle tracking a whole lot easier. Fertility apps like Daysy and Kindara come with a Bluetooth thermometer that syncs with your phone, making early-morning temperature readings super simple to record and decipher. Other companies like ava aim to make the whole experience less invasive (if thermometers aren’t your thing) by tracking vital signs via wrist wearables and delivering predictions and insights about fertility to their phone app. Some startups like Glowfocus solely on helping women get pregnant, but even Glow has a sister app, Eve, to track periods and sexual health.
For years, coastal consumers have enjoyed access to healthy foods, easily stumbling upon kombucha or probiotic-filled chocolates in trendy, niche boutiques and health food stores. This past year, we've seen larger corporations embrace wellness, starting a strong ripple effect and bringing better food at better prices to grocery stores across the country. These moves indicate a strong interest in millennials, a demographic with an estimated $1 trillion of buying power who are more dedicated to eating well and supporting ethical, sustainable business practices with their dollars than any other generation.
The global markets and technologies for optical coherence tomography (OCT) should reach $1.5 billion by 2023 from $993.9 million in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% for the period of 2018 to 2023.
The global liquid biopsy market should grow from $2.3 billion in 2018 to $6.1 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
This report on global body countering devices market seeks to provide brief description of the devices that finds application in hospitals, clinics, and spa centers so that emerging market opportunities can be identified and utilized by the reader. The report achieves this objective by examining the main product applications and markets, helping companies for prioritizing the product opportunities and strategic opportunities.
The global market for chronic kidney disease should grow from $79.0 billion in 2018 to reach $95.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
The global market for blood screening and typing should grow from $7.7 billion in 2018 to reach $9.9 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
The global market for needle-free devices should grow from $3.0 billion in 2018 to $4.6 billion by 2023, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% from 2018 to 2023.
The global market for medical imaging should grow from $34.1 billion in 2018 to reach $43.6 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
The global spectroscopy technology market should grow from $13.2 billion in 2018 to $16.3 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% for the period of 2018-2023.
The cure for a disease depends mostly on individual and hereditary biology, the markers across generations and behavior patterns. The more knowledge acquired, the greater the chances of finding better treatments for various diseases and their variants.This blast from the past is biology’s next serious leap. With more than 5 million users and a market value exceeding $2 billion, 23andMe boasts partners such as GlaxoSmithKline and Warren Buffett.
The global market for wearable medical devices should grow from $8.9 billion in 2018 to $29.9 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.5% for the period of 2018-2023.
Biohacking, simply put, is do-it-yourself (DIY) biology; it gives everyone — individuals, communities, small group organizations, not just research institutions — the ability to deconstruct and reconstruct biology using simple kits or supplements for the purpose of not only achieving their immediate outcomes, but also contributing to solving larger issues. As an emerging industry and social movement, biohacking represents a new frontier in the development of drugs and therapeutics, and consequently, is a market expected to see exceptionally high growth over the next five years. This BCC Research special report offers an overview of biohacking, and how this growing industry can spur the interest of prospective investors, large corporations and everyday hackers who could be inspired uncover the next big medical breakthrough.
The global market for prefilled syringes should grow from $4.7 billion in 2018 to $7.3 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% for the period of 2018-2023.
Healthcare Research Review is a collection of highlights from several healthcare market research reports that were published in 2018.
The global market for transcatheter treatment devices should grow from $4.0 billion in 2018 to $8.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
The global market for antihypertensive drugs should grow from nearly $26.3 billion in 2018 to $27.8 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
The global hospital supply market should reach $45 billion by 2023 from $37.5 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% for the period 2018-2023.
The global market for 3D medical and surgical imaging platforms should increase from $4.5 billion in 2018 to nearly $10.4 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.1% for 2018-2023.
The global market for IV therapy and vein access will grow from nearly $40.7 billion in 2018 to $54.5 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
The global blood plasma products market should reach $35.5 billion by 2023 from $25.7 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% for the period 2018-2023.
The global market for CT Scanners should increase from $8.2 billion in 2017 to $10.4 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% for 2017-2022.
The global market for medical imaging instruments should grow from $32.6 billion in 2017 to $42.1 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% from 2017 to 2022.
12 Upcoming Reports in Healthcare
Tissue Engineering and Regeneration: Technologies and Global Markets
- An overview of the global market for tissue engineering and regeneration, and related technologies
- Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- A look at the future trends, products details, and therapies available in the field of tissue engineering
- Evaluation of the competitive environments, including new and potential markets for novel therapies and treatments
- Coverage of regulatory dynamics, pipeline analysis, patent analysis, and market drivers, restrains, and opportunities
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the industry
Liquid Biopsy with Emphasis on Cancer: Global Markets to 2023
- An overview of the global markets for liquid biopsy technologies, applications, industry subsegments
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Regional dynamics of the liquid biopsy diagnostics market covering North America, Europe, APAC and rest of the world covering other emerging economies
- Discussion of major drivers, current trends and global outlook of liquid biopsy technologies, their growth potential and factors that influence the market
- Examination of various conventional biopsy methods and highlight how liquid biopsy enabling technologies address the issues and are gaining significant traction with key opinion leaders
- Comparative study of liquid biopsy with conventional biopsy technologies and coverage of their respective biomarkers
- Comprehensive company profiles of key market players within the industry
Medical Marijuana and the Opioid Crisis
- Short introduction to what is medical marijuana: definition and main active compounds (cannabinoids)
- Current uses of medical marihuana: epilepsy, inflammation, especially as pain medication for cancer patients
- Approved products on the market containing medical marihuana/cannabinoids
- Current manufacturers of medical marihuana
- Information on medical marijuana in drug development market (examples of some companies)
- How medical marihuana is different from opioids and how/if it helps with the crisis
- Effect of legislation on medical marihuana sector: potential trends in medical marihuana market, new opportunities and products
GxP/GMP Regulation Testing, Services Market in Food, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, and Cosmetics
- An overview of the GxP/GMP regulations, testing services market in food, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and cosmetics sectors
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Regional dynamics of the GxP testing services market in North America, Europe and Emerging markets that include countries like China, India, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Africa
- Information on the global market data by analytical and testing types and services, end users, application industry and regions
- Examination of merger and acquisition deals, key competitive landscape and market share analysis of leading vendors
- Assessment of existing government regulations and technological aspects of GxP guidelines and standards in food, pharma, medical devices, and cosmetic sectors
- Company profiles of the leading market players in the industry
Global Markets for Catheters
- Industry analysis of the global catheters’ market
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of important segments including cardiovascular, urological, neurovascular, intravenous and specialty catheters
- Study of impact analysis and discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the market
- Information on new products being introduced and their future impact on the market
- A relevant patent analysis
- Profiles of leading manufacturers and suppliers of catheters within the market