Noninvasive Cancer Diagnostics: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for noninvasive cancer diagnostics was valued at $107.4 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to grow from nearly $114.6 billion in 2017 to $159.8 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2017-2022.
- An overview of the global noninvasive cancer diagnostics market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Analysis of the market by principle technology and by geography.
- Detailed breakdown of advanced non-invasive approaches.
- Coverage of segmentation of the cell-free DNA diagnostic methods.
- A look at major factors driving the growth of the non-invasive cancer diagnostic and technologies market.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The aim of this report is to initially conduct a review of the noninvasive cancer diagnostics products currently available; assess the market potential by clinical application; examine statistics on the incidence and mortality of cancer; review the issues facing the use of noninvasive cancer diagnostics; and review some of the latest developments into new and innovative noninvasive cancer diagnostic products, their technologies, and their intended clinical applications.
Key objectives are to conduct and provide an analysis of the market value, growth rates, market shares, and market development, as well as examine the market dynamics and market factors influencing the growth and development of this market. This report also looks at the challenges and potential threats facing the industry, and the factors influencing the market shares of the major market suppliers as well as smaller indigenous manufactures in local markets. The emphasis of this report is to provide the reader with:
- A detailed analysis of the revenues and forecasts for the global noninvasive cancer diagnostics market with a further, more detailed analysis and forecast of the revenues for the global market subdivided by major market subsegments by geographic region and finally by selected country.
- A detailed analysis of the global market share, together with a further, more detailed analysis of the market share by geographic region and finally by selected country.
In addition, this analysis provides a:
- Detailed review of the current products, their indications and availability for all the market segments identified.
- Profile of the individual market subsegments within the major market segments analyzed and the distinguishing features of each of the market subsegments.
- Review of the major market opportunities through the recognition of specific high-growth and emerging market opportunities.
- Brief description of the historical development for each of the major market segments.
- Profile of the leading suppliers of noninvasive cancer diagnostics and related products, together with related information about specific products.
The study will allow the reader to:
- Evaluate the effect of strategic factors such as technology-driven change and industry consolidation for the noninvasive cancer diagnostics market.
- Investigate the current market dynamics that are driving change in the noninvasive cancer diagnostics market.
- Assess future growth opportunities in the noninvasive cancer diagnostics market.
- Review the main products in each sector and plan a product entry strategy in line with the strengths and weaknesses of the competition.
- Utilize the report to help realize a company’s position in the marketplace and to provide insight into the future of the market and the opportunities that exist.
PAUL TAYLOR is an independent market researcher and analyst focused on the medical industry working on projects for over 20 years for a variety of prestigious clients including Agilent & Philips Medical Systems, Biomatrix, Inc (Genzyme Corporation), GE Medical Systems (Multiple Projects), Amersham Pharmacia Biotech Limited, Amersham Pharmacia Biotech Limited and Baxter Heathcare. He previously worked for multinational medical device and pharmaceutical companies including Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer on developing and implementing strategic business and marketing plans. His predictive analytics knowledge and models of market research data have been used for biopharmaceutical and biotechnology clients. He has a bachelor's degree and Ph.D. degree in biochemistry from the University of Liverpool and an MBA degree for Oxford Brookes University.
- Latest Innovations in Medical Device Technologies (HLC234A)
- Current Research & Developments Status of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy (BIO162A)
- Adoptive Transfer of Autologous Lymphocytes Targeting Somatically Mutated Genes: Success In Common Epithelial Cancers with Low Mutation Rates, Gastrointestinal, Bile Duct and Breast Cancers (BIO171A)
- Cardiac Biomarkers: Technologies and Global Markets (BIO128C)