6 Reports in Engineering
The global market for smart parking technology solutions and applications reached $13.1 billion in 2016. The market should reach $15.5 billion in 2017 and $35.3 billion by 2022, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.9% during 2017-2022.
The global robotics market reached nearly $24.9 billion in 2015. The market should reach over $25.9 billion and $31.5 billion in 2016 and 2021 respectively, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% from 2016 to 2021.
The global market for high-speed rail totaled $102.3 billion in 2013 and $112.0 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $133.4 billion by 2019, registering a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 3.6% over the next five years.
BCC Research projects that the global market for hydraulic cylinders will grow from $9.5 billion in 2012 to $10.1 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% from 2013 to 2018, reaching of $12.5 billion by the end of the forecast period.
The market for whole robots, robot parts, robot software, and related safety materials now approaches $22 billion. BCC Research forecasts it will rise at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2013 and 2018, when it’s expected to surpass $29 billion.
The global demand for robots and robot-related products was worth around $21 billion in 2010. The market is expected to grow to nearly $22 billion in 2011 and $30 billion by 2016, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% between 2011 and 2016.
1 Upcoming Reports in Engineering
Commercial Refrigeration Equipment: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2022
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market and technologies for commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Market breakdown by product, refrigerant type, retail channel/end user, and region.
- Insight into new developments and innovations in the commercial refrigeration equipment space.
- A look into governmental regulations.
- Patent review and analysis in various technologies.
- Company profiles of major players in the industry.