Automotive Electronics: Global Markets for IC Engine and EVs
The global market for automotive electronics is estimated to increase from $337.9 billion in 2023 to reach $508.0 billion by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- 51 data tables and 36 additional tables
- An overview and analysis of the global markets for automotive electronics (AEs) for internal combustion engine and electric vehicles
- Analyses of global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024 and 2026, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- An estimate of the actual market size, a revenue forecast for the automotive electronics global market, and a corresponding market share analysis based on application, vehicle type, propulsion type, sales channel and region.
- A discussion of the market drivers, opportunities and challenges, the technologies affecting the market, and the impact of macroeconomic variables on projected demand for the years 2023-2028
- Country-specific data analysis and market forecasts for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, the U.K., Japan, China, India and South Korea, among others
- A review of recent patent activity in the automotive electronics market
- A look at current trends in the global market, including emerging technologies and other new developments
- An evaluation of the influence of ESG in the global market, with emphasis on its impact on corporate performance and how companies are attempting to achieve their ESG goals
- Insight into the industry structure, including R&D directions, market growth strategies, start-up funding and company value share analysis
- Analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, financials and segmental revenues of the major stakeholders
- Profiles of the leading players in the automotive electronics market
This report analyzes the automotive electronics market by application, vehicle type, propulsion type, sales channels, and region. Furthermore, we have also included various market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities in the global market. Moreover, the report contains M&A and funding information, emerging technology analysis and analysis of ESG developments.
The study is prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format; tables and figures are included to illustrate historical, current and future market scenarios. The report also covers leading companies with information on product types, business footprint, revenue, employee strength, ESG rating, etc. We have also identified various small-scale and emerging players in the global and regional markets with their product-related information. The report also includes a patent analysis of the automotive electronics market.
The study also analyzes the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on the global and regional markets.
For market values, 2022 is considered the historic/base year, 2023 is an estimated year, and the market values are forecast through 2028. All market values are expressed in billions of U.S. dollars.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Government steps toward the safety of vehicles are boosting the demand for automotive electronics.
- Advancement in-vehicle technology is boosting the demand for electronic products.
- Transforming the automotive business model from personal mobility to mobility-as-a-service.
- Changing consumer interests and increasing awareness of battery-powered vehicles.
Kuldeep Bhadouria– Associate Consultant- Technology Research
Kuldeep Bhadouria has nearly six years of experience in the market research industry operating within the technology team. He has extensive experience in several industries, such as automotive, manufacturing, industrial automation & equipment, and energy. His primary responsibility is to conduct both secondary and primary research to gather relevant information and data. With this information, he prepares comprehensive research studies that provide valuable insights to meet the customers’ business needs. Academically, Kuldeep holds a bachelor’s degree in the Automotive stream.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023 to 2028|
|Base year market size||$321.5 billion|
|Market size forecast||$508.0 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 8.5% during the 2023-2028 forecast period|
|Units considered||$ Billions|
|Segments covered||By Application, Vehicle Type, Propulsion Type, Sales Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World|
|Countries covered||The U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, The U.K., Japan, China, India and South Korea|
|Key Market Drivers||