Agricultural Biotechnology: Emerging Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for agricultural biotechnology reached $29.2 billion in 2016. This market should reach $32.1 billion in 2017 and $53.7 billion in 2022, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8%.
- An overview of the global markets for agricultural biotechnology and related emerging technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Segmentation of the markets by product type (microarrays, DNA sequencing, biochips, synthetic biology-enabled and transgenic seeds), by crop type, and by geography
- Information on growth driving forces, market applications, industry structure and competitive dynamics
- Analysis of key technologies and products to determine the present and future status of the market
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The study scope includes key agricultural biotechnology tools (i.e., next generation DNA sequencing, biochips, RNA interference, synthetic biology tools and genome editing tools); synthetic biology-enabled chemicals and biofuels; biotech seeds; and biologicals.
BCC analyzes these technologies and products to determine present and future market sizes, and forecasted growth from 2017 through 2022. The report also discusses industry strategic alliances, industry structures, competitive dynamics, patent status, and market driving forces.
BCC provides in-depth coverage of the agricultural biotechnology industry structure, including genomics technology providers (e.g., genome editing, NGS, microarray companies); major seed companies; biotech traits companies; synthetic biology tools companies; companies developing plant feedstocks; and agricultural biologicals companies. It provides an in-depth analysis of major industry acquisitions and alliances during 2015 and 2016.
70 agricultural and biotechnology companies are profiled in this report.
John Bergin has held business development, sales and marketing positions with a Fortune 500 advanced materials company, as well as executive management positions with a nanotechnology/separations company. Bergin holds a B.S. degree in Chemistry, an M.S. degree in Biotechnology and a Master of Business Administration. John Bergin is a pseudonym of the author.
- Synthetic Biology: Global Markets (BIO066F)
- Global DNA Read, Write and Edit Market (BIO193A)
- Global DNA Sequencing: Research, Applied and Clinical Markets (BIO045G)
- Liquid Biopsy Research Tools, Services and Diagnostics: Global Markets (BIO150C)
- Genetic Modification Therapies Clinical Applications: Gene Therapies, Genetically Modified Cell Therapies, RNA Therapies and Gene Editing (BIO159A)
The global market for agricultural biotechnology reached $26.4 billion in 2013 and $27.8 billion in 2014. This indication is expected to reach $46.8 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.0% over the next five years.
- An overview of the global markets for agricultural biotechnology.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Segmentation of the markets by product type (microarrays, DNA sequencing, biochips, synthetic biology-enabled and transgenic seeds), by crop type, and by geography.
- Information on growth driving forces, market applications, industry structure and competitive dynamics.
- Analysis of key technologies and products to determine the present and future status of the market.
The global market for agricultural biotechnology was $13.7 billion in 2011 and is estimated to grow to $14.4 billion in 2012, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4%, to reach a forecast value of nearly $24.8 billion in 2017.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.