Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence Systems Market in Healthcare
The global market for cognitive computing and AI systems in healthcare should reach $16.1 billion by 2022 from $2.4 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 45.9% for the period of 2017 to 2022.
- 51 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for cognitive computing and artificial intelligence systems in healthcare
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2016 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of key market segments and market structure in cognitive computing and artificial intelligence systems in healthcare technologies
- Coverage of major stakeholders, product portfolio and recent developments
- Examination of competitive landscape for the market leaders
- Information on the trends, gaps and opportunities that will impact the future market
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., General Vision, IBM, Microsoft Corp., Oncora Medical and Welltok Inc.
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global market for cognitive computing and artificial intelligence systems in healthcare by offering, technology, application, end users and geographic markets. The report includes key factors driving growth of cognitive computing and artificial intelligence systems in healthcare. The report discusses the role of supply chain members ranging from manufacturers to researchers. The report has an in-depth analysis of key companies operating in the global market for cognitive computing and artificial intelligence systems in healthcare. The report’s in-depth patent analysis will focus on providing extensive technological trends across years and geographies such as the U.S., Europe and China.
The market for cognitive computing and artificial intelligence systems in healthcare is mainly segmented into five major components: type of offering, technology, application, end user and geography. Based on offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services. Based on technology, the market is categorized into natural language processing, context aware processing, deep learning and querying method. The market is classified by applications into robot-assisted surgery, preliminary diagnosis, clinical trial participant identifier, dosage error reduction, virtual nursing assistant, administrative workflow assistance, fraud detection and others. Based on end users, the market is divided into healthcare provider, pharmaceutical and biotechnology company, patient and payer. The market is segmented by region into the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW.
Sangeeta Rai is a senior researcher who has analyzed and forecasted healthcare and advanced chemicals markets since 2011. She holds a Bachelor of Science in biotechnology and a Master of Business Administration in marketing. Prior to joining BCC Research, she has held senior research roles at Global Data and Infinity Research. Sangeeta Rai is a pseudonym of the author.