Head-up Displays: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for heads-up display (HUD) components should reach $8.0 billion by 2022 from $2.7 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.4%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 50 data tables and 30 additional tables.
- An overview of the global market for head-up displays and related technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Information on how the development of HUDs are becoming integrated with advanced features like augmented reality, voice and gesture control, and 3D imaging
- Details on the market's drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities for growth
- Insight into the industry's value chain, product trends, competitive landscape, leading players and their key developments, strategies, and profiles
The scope of this report is comprehensive, covering the present status and future prospects for HUDs used in different industries in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and the rest of the world (ROW). The ROW region includes all countries in the Middle East and Africa.
The values presented in the forecast tables represent the sales (in millions of dollars) of HUDs in end-use product markets. All growth rates mentioned in the tables and the text are based on the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2017 through 2022. Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
The market is categorized by HUD component, application and regional market. The estimated values have been derived from the total revenues of the manufacturers.
The report also has a detailed analysis of the major HUD vendors as well as corporate profiles.
Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Karen Shah has 11 years of experience in industry research and market sizing, primarily in the manufacturing, industrial, pharmaceuticals and financial sectors.
BCC Research estimates that the head-up displays (HUD) market will grow from nearly $1.3 billion in 2013 to nearly $3.7 billion in 2018 at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.9%.
- An overview of the global market for head-up displays and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Information on how the developments of HUDs are becoming integrated with advanced features like augmented reality, voice and gesture control, and 3D imaging.
- Details on the market's drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities for growth.
- Insight into the industry's value chain, product trends, competitive landscape, leading players and their key developments, strategies, and profiles.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.