Smart Glasses for Augmented Reality Technologies: Global Markets
The global smart glasses market for augmented reality (AR) technologies should grow from $10.4 billion in 2022 to $26.5 billion by 2027 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.4% for the period of 2022-2027.
- 41 data tables and 21 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for smart glasses for augmented reality technologies
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2021, estimated for 2022, 2023, 2025 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the market potential for smart glasses for augmented reality technologies, based on form factor, operating system, end user, application, and region
- Coverage of history and future of smart glasses, and information on wave-guide based display technique and active light control technologies
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast, and assessment of new developments in the industry
- Coverage of regulatory landscape, product recalls, pipeline products, and discussion on future perspective, strategies, and developments of the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players, including Daqri, Epson Corp., Alphabet Inc., Atheer Inc., Vuzix, Microsoft Corp., and Magic Leap
In this report, the smart glasses market for AR technologies has been segmented based on form factor, operating system, end user, application, and geography. The report covers the overview of the Global Smart Glasses Market for AR Technologies and analyses the market trends, considering the base year of 2021 and estimates for 2022 to 2027. Revenue forecasts from the period for segmentation on the basis of form factor, operating system, applications, and geography have been estimated with values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a section on the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers, competitive landscape, and current trends of the smart glasses market for AR technologies. The report concludes with a detailed focus on the smart glasses vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players operating in the global smart glasses market for AR technologies.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$8.5 billion|
|Market size forecast||$26.5 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 20.4% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||form factor, operating system, end user, application, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, and South Korea|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global smart glasses market should reach about $20.0 billion by 2022 from $340.4 million in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 125.8%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 33 data tables and 25 additional tables
- Segmentation of the market by applications, form factor, operating system, display technologies, and region
- Coverage of new technological advancements in smart glasses as well as market restraints
- Examination of the market's dynamics, including drivers, marketing strategies, value chain analysis, and opportunities
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the smart glass industry, including DAQRI, Epson Corp., Alphabet Inc., Atheer Inc., Microsoft Corp., and Sony Corp.