Next Generation Cancer Diagnostics: Technologies and Global Markets
BCC Research estimates the global market for next generation cancer diagnostic as $1.6 billion in 2013. This indication is expected to reach $1.8 billion in 2014 and $10 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 42.6% over the next five years.
- An overview of the global market for next generation cancer diagnostics and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Analyses of the diagnostics market by cancer indication (e.g., breast, colorectal, prostate, etc.), by type of analysis (e.g., gene expression, genotyping, proteomic, etc.), and by diagnostic function (e.g., screening/early detection, prognosis, monitoring/recurrence, and companion diagnostic).
- Examination of each technology format to determine its market status, impact on future market segments, and projected growth through the forecast period.
- Discussion on factors influencing the market including cancer diagnostics needs, regulatory trends, industry structure, and patent statuses.
- Assessments of the major next generation formats that are likely to become commercialized within the next five years.
- Profiles of companies in the industry as well as a look at corporate alliances.
The study scope includes the major next generation formats that are likely to become commercialized within the next five years. Each technology format is analyzed to determine its market status, impact on future market segments and projected growth from 2014 through 2019. Technology issues and forces driving the market are discussed.
Influencing factors, including cancer diagnostic needs, regulatory trends, industry structure and patent status are also discussed.
BCC Research examines companies in the industry, corporate alliances and assay consumption by indication. More than 130 companies participating in the industry are profiled in this report.
John Bergin has held business development, sales and marketing positions with a Fortune 500 advanced materials company, as well as executive management positions with a nanotechnology/separations company. Bergin holds a B.S. degree in Chemistry, an M.S. degree in Biotechnology and a Master of Business Administration. John Bergin is a pseudonym of the author.
- Synthetic Biology: Global Markets (BIO066F)
- Global DNA Read, Write and Edit Market (BIO193A)
- Global DNA Sequencing: Research, Applied and Clinical Markets (BIO045G)
- Liquid Biopsy Research Tools, Services and Diagnostics: Global Markets (BIO150C)
- Genetic Modification Therapies Clinical Applications: Gene Therapies, Genetically Modified Cell Therapies, RNA Therapies and Gene Editing (BIO159A)
The total global annual market for next generation cancer diagnostics was $776 million in 2010, and is growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 47%, to reach a forecast market size of $5.3 billion in 2015.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.