Lithium Mining: Global Markets to 2026
The global market for lithium mining is estimated to increase from $525.8 million in 2021 to nearly $1.4 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.8% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 44 data tables and 44 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global lithium mining market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and quantification of lithium mining market size and forecast by source type, mining (resource) type, end-use segment, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (drivers and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming prospects and contributions to the overall market
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global market for lithium mining
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Albemarle Corp., Allkem Ltd., Livent Corp., Sociedad Quimica (SQM), Tianqi Lithium, and Orocobre Ltd.
The report includes details about different source types of lithium mining like brine and hard rock. It has detailed analyses of lithium mining market players, this market’s prominent trends and the opportunities prevailing in the market that can result in the growth of the market in the future. The market values are based on multiple factors and an analysis of manufacturers’ revenue. Market dynamics within each industry are identified. Technological advancements and trends are reviewed, and other influential factors such as economic conditions and standards are discussed. Because this is a global study, BCC Research analyzes domestic and international technological issues and includes economic considerations.
The market segments of the report are focused on the technical and commercial aspects of lithium mining activities with respect to different types of lithium, such as lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide. The report also covers the policy and regulatory framework for lithium mining that mining companies adhere to in order to maintain environmental sustainability and to comply with government regulations.
In addition, the report analyzes the global lithium mining market by region as well as country. The forecast period for all regional segments is 2021 to 2026. Furthermore, the report includes a comprehensive survey of the competitive landscape of the market, and it provides a detailed analysis of key market players.
The currency used in this report is U.S. dollars, with market size indicated only in millions of U.S. dollars. The revenues of the companies are derived from their annual reports. For all the companies, the revenues are given in the U.S. dollars; and for companies that report their revenue in other currencies (i.e., Euros and Pounds), the average annual currency conversion rate has been used for the particular year to convert these values into U.S. dollars. The conversion rate for each currency conversion is provided in the report.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.