Solar Energy Markets: A BCC Research Outlook
The global market for solar power technologies should grow from $143.3 billion in 2018 to $286.3 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.9% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
- 39 data tables and 38 additional tables
- Industry analysis of the solar energy technologies
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Detailed study of market driving forces, opportunities, restraints and other critical technological and regulatory updates that influence the current and future market dynamics
- Regional dynamics of the solar energy market covering North America, Europe, APAC and other emerging economies from the rest of the world
- Brief outlining of alternative solar photovoltaic technologies industry and its structure, and companies associated with providing these technologies
- Examination of the competitive landscape and market share analysis of the key global players
- Comprehensive profiles of market leading companies within the energy sector, including General Electric Company, Kyocera Corp., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Schneider Electric, St. Gobain and Parker Hannifin Inc.
The report is a compilation of the existing BCC Research’s reports in Solar energy market. The topics analyzed within the report include a detailed breakdown and analysis of the global markets for solar technologies by geography, technology and application. Additionally, included are a review of the different technologies from second generation and third generation solar technologies such as Organic Photovoltaics (OPVs)/Plastic Solar Cells and Multi-junction Photovoltaics (MJPVs) and Concentrating Photovoltaics (CPVs) which are currently in commercial use; a review of early-stage technologies that are beginning to see transfer from research to commercialization and major factors impelling and impeding the global growth. The scope of this report extends to sizing of the solar energy market and an analysis of global market trends with market data for solar installations at global level in 2017, which is being considered as the base year, 2018 as the estimate year and forecast for 2023 with projection of CAGR from 2018 to 2023. Market data provided in volume is cumulative installed capacity. The report also provides the value in $ millions corresponds to the volume presented in this report.
The report focuses on assessment of solar energy technologies and an analysis of companies/manufacturers and the related system providers. Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities are also discussed in the report. The study forecasts the market value of the solar energy market for key technologies like PV and CSP.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.