Water Filtration: Global Markets
The global market for water filtration systems reached $6.0 billion in 2021. The market should grow from $6.6 billion in 2022 to $12.1 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9% during 2022-2027.
- 131 data tables and 40 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for water filtration technology
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation and forecast the water filtration systems market size, and quantification of the market potential by filter type, technology, application, and geographic region
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Japan, China and India, among others
- Discussion on filtration mechanism, development of water filters, and factors affecting growth
- Information on global water supply and demand, global wastewater production, human health implications, and a brief discussion of wastewater reuse and recycling
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global water filtration market, and assessment of new developments in the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading global players, including 3M Co., Alfa Laval, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Hydranautics, Mann+Hummel, and Toray Industries, Inc.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the water filtration market, with analyses and forecasts provided for the global market. The report explores the market forces relevant to water filtration and their areas of application.
Regional market are presented by type of water filtration along with growth forecasts through 2027. Estimates of sales are based on the price in the supply chain at which the water filters are procured by the manufacturers.
International aspects are analyzed for all world regions and types of water filtration technology. Brief profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
The COVID-19 pandemic halted the progress of economies worldwide. After taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, especially in affected cities, various governments worldwide also took many measures necessary to resuscitate their economies.
The report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry across the world was impacted by the pandemic, and the water filtration market was also indirectly affected. The market is, however, expected to bounce back in 2022, due to the relief packages or disaster aid packages provided by various governments to boost their economies.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.