Pharmaceutical Filtration: Global Markets
The global pharmaceutical filtration market should reach $9.4 billion by 2022 and more than $18.9 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.9% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 140 data tables and 21 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global markets for pharmaceutical filtration
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue (sales data) for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and upcoming market opportunities for pharmaceutical filtration, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Evaluation and forecast the actual market size for pharmaceutical filtration technology, and corresponding market share analysis segmented by technology, filtration type, product type, system, type of filter media, application, and region
- Assessment of the technological, economic and business considerations of the pharmaceutical filtration industry with descriptions of market forces relevant to the pharmaceutical filtration and their areas of application
- Emphasis on the global and segmental pricing analysis of pharmaceutical filtration, industry trends and overview, and Covid-19 impact analysis
- Updated information on the key merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures as well as other strategic alliances within the pharmaceutical filtration industry
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including 3M, Asahi Kasei Corp., Merck KGAA, Parker Hannifin Corp. and Thermo Fisher Scientific
This report covers technological, pharmaceutical filtration, with analyses and forecasts provided for the global markets. It includes descriptions of market forces relevant to pharmaceutical filtration, along with areas of application.
Global markets are presented by pharmaceutical filtration type, along with growth forecasts through 2027. Estimates on sales value are based on the price in the supply chain at which the pharmaceutical filters are procured by the manufacturers.
Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and types of pharmaceutical filtration. Brief profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022–2027|
|Base year market size||$8.4 billion|
|Market size forecast||$18.95 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 14.9% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Type, Category, Technology, Applications, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||U.S., Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South America.|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||3M , ALFA LAVAL , ASAHI KASEI CORP. , MANN + HUMMEL , MERCK KGAA , PALL CORP. , PARKER HANNIFIN CORP. , REPLIGEN CORP. , THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC|