Bioprocess Filtration: Global Markets
The global market for bioprocess filtration should increase from over $1.6 billion in 2021 to reach $2.4 billion by 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.0% during the period of 2021-2026.
- 23 tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for bioprocess filtration technologies within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Discussion of current and future market potentional for bioprocess filtration methods, technology updates and other macroeconomic factors influencing the progress of the market
- Estimation of market size and corresponding market share analysis of the global bioprocess filtration market by product type, technology, application, end use and geographical region
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the business of biopharma and associated markets as compared to overall bioprocess industry
- Competitive landscape comprising the key development strategies adopted by leading market players and their company share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the major market participants, including 3M Co., Asahi Kaesi Corp., Cytiva, Danaher Corp., Merck Millipore and Sartorius AG
This report on the market for bioprocess filtration is categorized into the following segments: by technology, by products, by end use, and by application. By technology, the market for bioprocess filtration is categorized into tangential flow/cross flow filtration, depth filtration and normal filtration segments. By products, the market is broadly categorized into two groups, namely, systems and consumables and accessories. By application, the market is categorized into the following segments: antibodies, proteins, DNA/RNA molecules, blood components and others (cell therapy, gene therapy raw materials-viral particles, peptides, vaccines) segments. By end use the market for bioprocess filtration is categorized into the following segments: lab scale/R&D process scale/preparative scale, production scale, and academic.
Additionally, the report will cover the current dynamics and trends that are driving the demand for bioprocess filtration products, key manufacturers of bioprocess filtration products and the recent industry associations. Further, the market will be analyzed from the global and regional perspective and growth potential.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- The Global Market for Distributed Energy Generation (EGY061D)
- Enterprise Asset Management: Applications and Global Markets (IFT191B)
- Mental Health Application: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC293A)
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)