Outpatient Surgical Procedures: Global Markets
The global market for outpatient surgical procedures should grow from $280.2 billion in 2020 to $403.1 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5% from 2020 through 2025.
- 51 tables
- An overview of global market for outpatient surgical procedures within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- A look at the advancement in surgical instruments i.e. technology-driven surgery techniques, and cost-effective healthcare services
- Insights into government initiatives coupled with higher investment in building outpatient surgical center infrastructure along with rapid R&D activities across the regions
- Assessment of market size, market forecast and future outlook of outpatient surgical procedures
- Market share analysis of the outpatient surgical procedures based on type, channel and region and impact analysis of COVID-19 on the global outpatient surgical procedures market
- Company profiles of the leading market players, including Addenbrooke's Hospital, AIIMS Delhi, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois (CHUV), Johns Hopkins Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Mayo Clinic, Singapore General Hospital and the University of Maryland Medical Center
The market for outpatient surgical procedures is segmented into the following categories:
- By type of surgery: Gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, cosmetic, urologic and ophthalmic, dental and ENT, orthopedics, obstetrics/gynecology, and others.
- By type of facility: Physician offices, hospital outpatient departments (HOPDs) and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs).
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the market for outpatient surgical procedures, this report also exhaustively covers patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players active in the global market.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.