Smart Inhalers: Global Markets
The global market for smart inhalers should grow from $156.1 million in 2019 to $512.1 million by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.8% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 18 data tables and 14 additional tables
- Descriptive overview of the global smart inhalers market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Country specific data and analysis for the United States, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, China, Japan, India and other emerging economies
- Latest information on market potential for smart inhalers, opportunities and restraints, technological advancements, regulatory scenario, and other macroeconomic trends affecting the marketplace
- Key merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, agreements, collaborations and joint ventures in global smart inhalers market
- Estimation of market size and forecast, and market share analysis of smart inhalers based on the product, disease indication, and geographical region
- A brief outline on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on global smart inhalers market and MedTech
- Detailed profiles of the major listed pharmaceutical companies, including AstraZeneca plc, Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Novartis AG , and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
The current report offers a comprehensive picture of the smart inhalers market. Smart inhalers prescribed for the treatment of asthma and COPD are included in the scope of the study. The report excludes the revenue of inhalers and sensors that operate independently. The focus of this report is instead the combined product, which consists of an inhaler and sensor and is called a smart inhaler; this is tracked and included in the report's current scope. The market size includes the revenue the smart inhaler generated for pharma companies. Digital companies merely provide the sensors to pharma companies; and pharma companies are the ones assembling smart inhalers and making them available.
The report explains the current and future market potential of smart inhalers. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints and market trends. The report covers market forecasts through 2024.
The report details market shares of smart inhalers based on product, disease indication and geography. Based on product, the market is fragmented into dry powder inhaler (DPI)-based smart inhalers and metered-dose inhaler (MDI)-based smart inhalers.
By disease indication, the market is segmented into asthma and COPD.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data is provided for the year 2018 as the base year, 2019 and forecast through year-end 2024. Estimated values used are based on pharma manufacturers’ total revenues and estimated installations of smart inhalers. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.