2 Reports in Finance
The global fintech payments market should reach $10.1 trillion by 2024 from $4.8 trillion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.9% for the period of 2019 to 2024.
The global market for mobile wallet and payment technologies should grow from $35.7 billion in 2018 to $138.5 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 31.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
3 Upcoming Reports in Finance
- An overview of global market for blockchain technologies in financial services
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- A look at the major blockchain companies/consortiums that are expected to play a major role in the future years
- Description of blockchain technology applications in digital identification, trade finance, cross border payments and digital wallets
- Identification of companies that are considered as leaders in their field, as well as technological means these companies are using to exploit their markets and dominate the market in their fields
- Discussion on how blockchain technology is used for improving the efficiency in businesses by providing cost-effective mechanisms
- Information on new product launches and product developments
- Details of the major companies and their products as well as technology advancements, executives, geographical presence, history and strategies
Novel Water Sustainability Technologies: Key Projects and Opportunities, Financing, and Venture Capital, Transactions and Trends
This report provides an overview of key market structures in the global market for novel water sustainability technologies along with assessment of factors that impact the market.
With the modernization and advances in technology, there has been the birth of an entirely new kind of currency i.e. the “data.” Just like any other high-value commodity, data has gained popularity in leaps and bounds in the last decade. This report provides a brief description on customer data monetization and personal data marketplaces.