Global Insurance Industry Market
The global market for insurance was valued at $9.8 trillion in 2021 and is estimated to grow from $5.6 trillion in 2022 to $9.8 trillion 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12% for the period of 2022-2027.
- 39 data tables and 19 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global markets for insurance products and services
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Coverage of the most important technological, economic, and environmental considerations in the insurance industry market
- Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for insurance industry, and corresponding market share analysis based on the type of insurance, distribution channel, end user, and region
- Latest information on key market drivers and opportunities, industry shifts and regulations, and other demographic factors that will influence this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Insight into the major technology challenges, issues and risks, government regulations, recent developments, and COVID-19 impact on the global insurance industrymarket
- Updated information on the latest market developments, merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, collaborations and other strategic alliances within the global insurance industry
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including molina healthcare inc., ping an insurance, prudential plc and state farm.
The current report offers a detailed picture of the insurance market.
This report further analyzes the market based on insurance type, providing an analysis of life and non-life insurance. In addition, the report also analyzes the distribution channels for the insurance industry. Furthermore, a complete regional analysis of the market is also in the report.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022–2027|
|Base year market size||$5.1 billion|
|Market size forecast||$9.89 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 12% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Type, Region, Distribution Channel, Country|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||United States. (U.S.), Canada, France, Germany, Italy., United Kingdom (U.K.), Spain., Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||