Insurtech: Fresh Legs for a Tired Industry
Insurtech are technology-driven startups that use innovative solutions to power new insurance business models. This report focuses on the impact of insurtech on each stage of the insurance value chain as well as on the overall insurance ecosystem.
- A conceptual study of technology-led startup companies (or ‘Insurtechs’) within the insurance industry
- Market projections of the overall global insurtech market and trends in venture funding for global insurance and insurtech companies
- Listing of top insurtech companies (with over 100 employees) and their core business areas
- Knowledge about new digital and analytical technology of data and analytics and their role in enhancing efficiency of Insurtech in the market
- Information pertaining to how the implementation of next-generation technologies such as big data, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing and blockchain are reshaping the insurance value chain
Nathalie Granato has more than 20 years of experience in IT market research and competitive intelligence, including nearly a decade working IBM. An industry analyst and subject matter expert on IT and competitive intelligence, she develops market strategies, projections and segmentation.