Specialty Chemicals Integrated Across Multiple Vertical Applications: Global Markets
The global market for specialty chemicals should increase from $873.38 billion in 2019 to slightly over $1.0 trillion by 2024, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
- 55 data tables and 36 additional tables
- Market outlook of the global specialty chemicals integrated across multiple vertical applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Emphasis on the demand for specialty chemicals integrated across multiple vertical applications, such as wastewater treatment, waterproofing chemicals, oilfield process chemicals, manufacturing, construction, cosmetics and toiletries additives, plastic additives etc.
- Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, current trends, technology updates, and economic factors that will shape the future marketplace
- Market share analysis of the key market participants and assessment of their competitive landscape
- A look into the global specialty chemicals industry structure with emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and innovation strategies adopted by major global players
- Company profiles of the market leading participants, including Akzo Nobel NV, Arkema Group, BASE SE, Bayer AG, DuPont Chemical Co., Evonik Industries AG and Solvay SA
The scope of this report is broad and covers various product types available in the market for specialty chemicals and potential application sectors. The specialty chemicals market is broken down by product type. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are given for each product type and end-user with the estimated valued derived from the revenue of companies' total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional market for specialty chemicals. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market for specialty chemicals and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global specialty chemicals market.
Saroj has been writing market research reports for the last 10 years. A post-graduate, her specialization is in the chemicals sector. Preparing end-to-end reports covering minute details for market insights and trend analysis in the chemicals, energy and materials sector is her domain. Some of the reports written by her are as follows:
- Global Specialty Chemicals Market.
- Global Biodegradable Plastics Market.
- Global Bio-Refinery Technologies Market.
- Global Industrial Biomass Boiler Market.
- Global Bio Based Chemicals Market.
The global market for specialty chemicals should grow from $153.4 billion in 2018 to $197.8 billion by 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% from 2018 through 2023.
- 17 data tables and 17 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global specialty chemicals market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information pertaining to demand for specialty chemicals used in major application areas, including waterproofing chemicals, water treatment chemicals, oilfield process chemicals, cosmetics and toiletries additives, plastic additives etc.
- Discussion on the role of government regulations, recent advancements and technological innovations, and economic factors that will shape the future marketplace
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Arkema SA, AkzoNobel N.V., Baker Hughes Inc., BASF Corp., Evonik Industries AG and Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd.