Specialty Chemicals: A Global Market Outlook
The global market for specialty chemicals should grow from $153.4 billion in 2018 to $197.8 billion by 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% from 2018 through 2023.
- 17 data tables and 17 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global specialty chemicals market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information pertaining to demand for specialty chemicals used in major application areas, including waterproofing chemicals, water treatment chemicals, oilfield process chemicals, cosmetics and toiletries additives, plastic additives etc.
- Discussion on the role of government regulations, recent advancements and technological innovations, and economic factors that will shape the future marketplace
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Arkema SA, AkzoNobel N.V., Baker Hughes Inc., BASF Corp., Evonik Industries AG and Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd.
The scope of the report includes, a general outlook of specialty chemicals sector. The report segments the market into two major sub-segments, namely specialty chemicals technology and application markets. Technologies covered are surfactant, defoamers, corrosion inhibitors, and flame retardants. Applications include all major applications where a significant portion of specialty chemicals are consumed. Applications covered are waterproofing chemicals, water treatment chemicals, oilfield process chemicals, cosmetics and toiletries additives, and plastic additives.
The report explains the prevalent and upcoming trends covering the qualitative aspects of the market in brief details. Detailed overview of these technologies and applications coupled with relevant market data in terms of market size measured in dollar terms are provided.
BCC Research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.