Thermal Ceramics: Technologies and Global Markets
The global thermal ceramics market should reach $3.5 billion by 2024 from $2.4 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2024.
- 188 tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for thermal ceramics
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Characterization and quantification of thermal ceramics market by type, material type, temperature range, application and region
- Assessment of market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints and opportunities and discussion on future outlook and expectations from thermal ceramics industry
- A look at key issues in global thermal ceramics market and information on patents granted or filed related to thermal ceramics materials
- Evaluation of current market size, market forecast to 2024, and market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry, including AGC Inc., IBIDEN Co. Ltd., Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd., Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corp., Morgan Advanced Materials and Unifrax
The scope of the study includes discussion of current and upcoming trends of thermal ceramics. In addition, raw material analysis, product life cycle analysis and competitive landscape will also be included within the scope of this study. Furthermore, understanding the demand as well as supply side of the market trends of thermal ceramics, and tracking the future growth potential of the market will also be covered under the scope of the study.
On the basis of material type, the thermal ceramics market has been segmented into fiber, fired refractory and microporous. No other material type of thermal ceramics has been considered in this study.
Within type of thermal ceramics, we have considered ceramic fiber, insulating firebrick and others. Others include monolithics and crucibles. Apart from the mentioned types, no other types of thermal ceramics have been considered in this study.
Within temperature range of thermal ceramics, we have included up to 1,000°C, 1,000°C to 1,600°C, and more than 1,600°C. Apart from these mentioned temperature ranges, no other temperature ranges are taken under the scope of this report.
Under application of thermal ceramics, we have included fire protection products, refractory solutions, high temperature insulation paper, coatings and cements. Apart from these mentioned applications, no other applications of thermal ceramics are considered in this study.
Under end-user industry, thermal ceramics having applications in industries including power generation, mining and metal processing, chemicals, manufacturing, and others (aerospace and marine) have been considered under the scope of this report. Apart from these mentioned end users, no other end users of thermal ceramics are taken under consideration within the scope of this report.
Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. For calculating volume metric, kilotons have been used as base unit. Therefore, volume has been presented in Kilotons. 1 kiloton is equivalent to 1,000,000 kg or 2,204,622.6 pounds.
Kunal Majumder has more than eight years of experience in the field of market research and strategy consulting industry and he has been involved in numerous consulting projects in the past five years. The analyst specializes in market research studies on commodity chemicals, specialty chemicals, advanced materials, polymers and food ingredients. He has executed more than 15 consulting projects for Fortune 500 companies in the last five years. As an independent consultant, he is working with companies such as SNF Group, GT Advanced Technologies, DEKRA SE, Bureau Veritas S.A., and others.