Sulfuric Acid: Global Markets
The global sulfuric acid market should reach $16.0 billion by 2025 from $13.5 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- A brief general outlook of the global markets for sulfuric acid within the chemical industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020-2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Insight into the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Identification of the companies best-positioned to meet the current and future demand of sulfuric acid owing to their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, or other advantages
- Estimation of the actual market size (volumetric data for production, supply and demand) and revenue forecasts (in USD millions) for sulfuric acid, and market share analysis by production capacity with major regions/countries involved
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, and other key countries
- Pricing analysis at different geographical regions
- Company profiles of the top market players
This report will cover the sulfuric acid industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market is provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, countries, and manufacturers.
Sulfuric acid market is further segmented into its production type by raw material: elemental sulfur, base metal smelters, pyrite ore, and others. And segmented into applications like fertilizer, chemicals, metal processing, textile, paper and pulp, petroleum refining, batteries, and others.
Sulfuric acid production capacity by top manufacturers, phosphate fertilizer production of countries and market share analysis is also covered in the report. The Prices considered for the sulfuric market are at the regional level and the variations are analyzed at country level and are forecasted to 2025, there by derived the Value (Revenue) of the sulfuric market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.