Phosphate: Types, Applications and Regional Markets
The global market volume for phosphate consumption should grow from 52.4 million tons in 2020 to 60.4 million tons by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 86 data tables and 38 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for phosphate within the chemicals industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the current and potential market size, and market forecast of phosphate with a deep dive of market analysis data based on types, applications and geographical regions
- Identification of trends, gaps and opportunities in the market estimating current and future demand for phosphates and segmental revenues
- A general outlook of market production and consumption of phosphate by applications in sectors like fertilizer, animal feed, food & beverages, and others which include detergent, water treatment chemicals, metal treatment, personal care, pharmaceutical, construction
- Information on trade analysis and pricing analysis of phosphate, top importing/exporting countries of the inorganic mineral compound, and factors impacting prices of various grades of phosphates
- Competitive landscape covering major phosphate manufacturing companies and phosphate rock mining companies, their key projects and product portfolios
- Profile description of major market players including Aguia Resources, Misr Phosphate, EuroChem, Innophos Inc., Nutrien, and Wengfu Group
The report studies global market for phosphates, using 2019 as a base year and providing estimates for each year of the forecast period, from 2020 to 2025, with projections of compound annual growth rate (CAGR). Projected and forecast market size estimates are in constant U.S. dollars.
This report covers technological, economic and business considerations of phosphates with an analysis of the global market. The report includes descriptions of market forces relevant to the phosphate industry and areas of application, as well as analyzing the impact of COVID-19 on the global phosphate market in each application area.
The report also includes discussions of major players in the global phosphate market and explains the market’s drivers and regional dynamics. A section of the report also highlights import/export statistics of major producing and consuming nations. International aspects are analyzed for all world regions and types of phosphate applications regionally.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.