Global Markets for Adhesives & Sealants/Joining and Fastening
The global market for adhesive and sealants is estimated to grow from $59.6 billion in 2021 to $74.3 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 353 data tables and 68 additional tables
- An up-to-date analysis of the global markets for adhesives and sealants within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of emerging market potential of various types of adhesives and sealants, and identification of product opportunities from the viewpoint of the company’s strengths
- Evaluation and forecast the overall market size in dollar value terms, and their corresponding market share analysis based on product, technology, type, chemistry, application, and geographic region
- Coverage of history, benefits, concepts and importance of the adhesives and sealants industry; price analysis; and information on various regulations and standards for these products
- Understanding of the upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Description of product lifestyle and technology life cycle (TLC) of various types of adhesives and sealants, and methods employed by various manufacturers and users in maintaining ecological balance
- Discussion on environmental impact of utilization of various types of adhesives and sealants
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Insight into the company competitive landscape of leading global manufacturers, their R&D activities, product innovations, and recent market developments
- Comprehensive company profiles of the market leading players, including Dow Inc., Bostik – An Arkema Co., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, H.B. Fuller Co., and SIKA AG
The report has been prepared in a simple format that can be easily understood with a wealth of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of adhesives and sealants, with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
The global adhesives and sealants market should reach $81.8 billion by 2023 from $63.7 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% for the period 2018 to 2023.
- 99 data tables and 37 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for adhesives and sealants within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Study and impact analysis of various types of new raw materials, which are being used with increasing newer applications
- Information on the product life style and technology life style (TLC) of various types of adhesives and sealants and methods employed by various manufacturers and users in maintaining ecological balance
- Profiles of various major manufacturers and suppliers of adhesives and sealants, including 3M Co., Dow Corning Corp., H.B. Fuller Co., Power Adhesives, Ltd., Scott Bader Co. Ltd., Total S.A. and Wisdom Adhesives
The global market for adhesives and sealants by product type was valued at $39.1 billion in 2009. This market is expected to reach $40.8 billion in 2010 and $52.1 billion in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5%.
Medical applications are expected to exhibit faster growth than other applications. This segment was worth an estimated $1 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach nearly 1.3 billion in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1%.
The construction segment will grow at a 4.9% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the 5-year forecast period. This segment was worth $4.8 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach a value of $6.2 billion in 2015.
The global market for adhesives and sealants increased from $35.6 billion in 2006 to an estimated $36.9 billion in 2007. It should reach $46.4 billion by 2012, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7%.
The Far East represents the highest growth region. China, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam especially are expected to see significant growth.
Products expected to see the most growth include electronics adhesives for printed wiring boards, hot melt systems and automotive applications.