Technical Textiles: Global Markets
The global market for technical textiles should grow from $187.2 billion in 2019 to $249.3 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 42 data tables and 11 additional tables
- An overview of the global market outlook of technical textiles within the textile industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information pertaining to factors driving the industry’s growth, current trends, opportunities, regulatory challenges, and technological advancements that will shape and influence the future marketplace
- Revenue forecast of the global technical textile market by material types (fiber, polymer et. al) and fabrication process in dollar (value) terms
- Identification of the fastest-growing applications and technologies, and a holistic review of the current market trends that leads to increasing demand for technical textiles production
- Assessment of the vendors landscape comprising key market participants, their market share analysis and product portfolios
- Patent study and analysis covering specific patent allotments
- Detailed company profiles of the leading textile companies, including Kimberly-Clark Co., Beiersdorf India Pvt, Vestagen Technical Textiles Inc., Honeywell International, Johnson & Johnson, and Imedex Biomateriaux
In this report, the market has been segmented based on industrial end-use category, material, form of material, application, and region. It offers an overview of the global market for technical textiles and analyzes global market trends, considering a base year of 2018 and estimates for 2019 and 2024. Revenue forecasts for 2024 are given for each technical textile type, form of material, application and region. Estimated values are derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the market for technical textiles and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global market for technical textiles.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Laboratory Automation Systems and Processes: Global Markets and Technologies (PHM201B)
- Global Markets for Insulin Drug and Delivery Technologies (HLC149B)
- Global Markets for Telemedicine Technologies (HLC014L)
- Water Infrastructure Repair Technologies: Global Markets (ENV027C)
- Global Bio-based Composite Material Market (AVM232A)