Technical Textiles: Global Markets
The global market for technical textiles is estimated to increase from $197.8 billion in 2022 to $255.4 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% from 2022 through 2027.
- 43 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global markets for technical textiles within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for technical textiles in USD million values, market forecast, and corresponding market share analysis by type of material, material form, industrial end-use category, and geographic region
- Highlights of the key growth driving factors and constraints that will shape the market for technical textiles as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years (2022-2027)
- Discussion of the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the global market for technical textiles
- Insight into the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on manufacturers and producers of industrial raw materials, converters (producers of end-products), and end-markets
- Identification of the fastest-growing applications and technologies, and a holistic review of the current market trends that leads to surge in demand for technical textiles production
- Assessment of the vendors landscape comprising key market participants, their global market share analysis, product portfolios and financial overviews etc.
- Updated information on recent mergers, acquisitions, expansions, collaborations, investments, divestments, new product launches, and other strategic developments within the marketplace
- Detailed profiles of the leading market vendors, including Asahi Kasei Corp., Berry Global Group, DuPont, Kimberly-Clarke, Mitsui Chemicals Inc., and Freudenberg & Co.
The scope of this report is broad and covers various product types used across technical textile and end-user’s segment. This report classifies the product types as synthetic polymers, natural fibers, mineral fibers, metal fibers, regenerated fibers, and others.
End-user industries covered include protective clothing and equipment, sporting nets, ropes, reflective safety vests, protective linings for military uniforms and equipment, seatbelts and safety harnesses, carpets, curtains, cargo nets, filters, fish nets, cargo nets, bags, protective coverings, lawn mower bags, and various others. These industries rely on textiles for support, filtration, safety, and more.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on industrial end-use category, material type, form of material, application, and region. It offers an overview of the global market for technical textiles and analyzes global market trends, considering base year of 2021 and estimates for 2022 and 2027. Estimated values are derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the market for technical textiles and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global market for technical textiles.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$192.5 billion|
|Market size forecast||$255.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Type of Material, Form of Material, Industrial End-Use Category, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
The global market for technical textiles should grow from $187.2 billion in 2019 to $249.3 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 42 data tables and 11 additional tables
- An overview of the global market outlook of technical textiles within the textile industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information pertaining to factors driving the industry’s growth, current trends, opportunities, regulatory challenges, and technological advancements that will shape and influence the future marketplace
- Revenue forecast of the global technical textile market by material types (fiber, polymer et. al) and fabrication process in dollar (value) terms
- Identification of the fastest-growing applications and technologies, and a holistic review of the current market trends that leads to increasing demand for technical textiles production
- Assessment of the vendors landscape comprising key market participants, their market share analysis and product portfolios
- Patent study and analysis covering specific patent allotments
- Detailed company profiles of the leading textile companies, including Kimberly-Clark Co., Beiersdorf India Pvt, Vestagen Technical Textiles Inc., Honeywell International, Johnson & Johnson, and Imedex Biomateriaux