6 Reports in Venture Capital
The global market for thin-layer deposition technologies should grow from $32.1 billion in 2017 to $60.7 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% for the period of 2017-2022.
Just in 2017, medical cannabis totaled $7.3 billion, up from $4.8 billion in 2016. This segment will likely achieve a 22.2% CAGR to reach nearly $19.8 billion at the producer level in 2022 and will account to more than 80% of the global market. Politics aside, one must remember that marijuana is still a drug and needs to be treated as such with its potential side effects. Even if cannabinoids-based drugs will not fully substitute opioid use, combination of medical marijuana use with reduced dose of opioid will help to curb the crisis.
The global market for deep sea mining should grow from $650.0 million in 2020 to $15.3 billion by 2030 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 37.1% from 2020 to 2030.
The global bioprinting market should reach $1.4 billion by 2024 from $306.2 million in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35.4% for the period 2019 to 2024.
The idea of massively parallel atomic probe arrays has been around for decades, but can the tip speed, durability and finished results be scaled commercially?If so, advantages over electron beam methods, especially in semiconductor manufacture, may be worth the efforts – ambient versus vacuum atmosphere, 2D transistors quality improvements improving flow of electrons at the intersection of metal and the 2D substrate, easily image the 2D semiconductor and then pattern the electrodes where desired, lower operational costs, reduced power consumption, and so forth.
The global synthetic (cultured) meat market should reach $19.8 million by 2027 from $16.3 million in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% for the period 2022-2027.
1 Upcoming Reports in Venture Capital
- An overview of the global market for quantum sensors and application of quantum entanglement for communications
- Complete understanding of principle of quantum entanglement and quantum de-coherence and its role in enhancing resolution or sensitivity; which is better than the classical system
- Description of working of entangled photons in transferring information between two nodes
- Coverage of quantum cryptology and quantum cryptography
- A look at the development of new kinds of sensors products with quantum photonics
- Information on no cloning theorem and decoupling, and discussion of how quantum repeaters help to combat and overcome these issues
- Insights of the government funding initiatives for quantum technology
- Profiles of major players in the industry