Quantum Sensors: Quantum Entanglement for Communications and Beyond
The global quantum sensors market should grow from $161.0 million in 2019 to $299.9 million by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2% during the period, 2019-2024.
- 34 data tables and 47 additional tables
- Brief overview of the global quantum sensors market and applications of quantum entanglement for communications
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and understand future applications in these segments
- Comprehend opportunities and highlights of the innovation-driven quantum sensors market and the major regions and countries involved in market developments
- Assessment of key trends related to the global market and the various product types and end-use applications that will influence the quantum sensors industry
- Examination of major stakeholders in the market and the competitive landscape for market leaders and their growth strategies
- An exhaustive patent analysis with relevant patent data
- Company profiles of key players active in the global market, including AOSense, Apogee Instruments Inc., GWR Instruments Inc., Microsemi Corp., M Squared Laser Ltd., Sea-Bird Scientific and Skye Instruments Ltd.
The quantum sensors market is segmented into the following categories:
- By product type: atomic clocks, magnetic sensors, photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) quantum sensors, and gravity sensors.
- By application: military and defense, automotive, healthcare, agriculture, oil and gas, and others.
- By region: North America is segmented into the United States, Canada, and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, Germany, and Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific; Rest of the World (RoW) is segmented into Brazil, the Middle East, Africa, and Rest of RoW.
In addition to industry and competitive analyses of the quantum sensors market, this report also provides an exhaustive patent analysis and a listing of company profiles of key players active in the global market.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.