The global commercial quantum computing market is expected to reach $1.3 billion by 2027 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 52.9% from 2022 to 2027 and $161 million by 2022 from $33.0 million in 2017 at a CAGR of 37.3% for the period 2017-2022.
- 35 data tables
- Detailed study and an industry analysis of the global markets and technologies for quantum computing
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016, forecasts for 2017 to 2027, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Identification of the quantum computing technologies and products with the greatest commercial potential
- Segmentation of the global quantum computing market by technology type, end use, application sector, and geographical region
- Technological assessment of the key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for quantum computing over the next ten years
- Examination of the companies that are best positioned to meet the demand for quantum computing technologies, because of proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
- Profiles of the leading companies offering products and services related to quantum computing technologies, including D-Wave Systems, Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft, and Amgen Inc.
The report focuses on the following end-user sectors and applications for quantum computing:
- End-user sectors
- Information technology.
- Basic research.
- Quantum simulation.
- Optimization problems.
Andrew McWilliams spent more than 25 years as a consultant with Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company and A.T. Kearny focused on manufacturing before segueing into research analysis. He has been covering myriad technology categories for BCC Research for more than 15 years. McWilliams has a BA from Princeton University and an MA from Harvard University. He has worked in more than 40 countries and he resides in the greater Boston area.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.